Reno and Sparks NV Dentist
Everything you need to maintain a happy and healthy smile can all be found right here at Embrace Dental. Our Reno-Sparks dental office offers a full array of preventative and restorative dentistry procedures in order to best serve you, along with every member of the family.
- One of the best ways to protect your smile is to ensure that you have regular cleanings and checkups done. Routine cleanings are recommended twice a year, or rather, once every six months. Even the most loyal brushers and flossers sometimes miss the areas that only a trained eye can see. Without these thorough cleanings, tartar, plaque, and other bacteria can build up within these hidden areas. This buildup can then lead to far more serious oral health issues such as cavities, tooth decay and/or loss, and gum disease.
- Other systemic diseases, like diabetes or heart disease, have often been linked to gum disease (or periodontal disease). Further research has determined that inflammation may be responsible for the association. By treating inflammation, we not only will help manage gum disease, but also may be able to help with the management of other chronic inflammatory conditions.
- In addition to a careful and complete cleaning, routine cleaning appointments will also include an x-ray scan in order to identify any potential issues taking place underneath the gum line. Trust the team at our dental office in Reno and Sparks to shield your smile for many years to come!
- When a tooth becomes compromised as a result of decay, a filling may be necessary to restore the tooth back to its normal function and appearance. The most important purpose of the filling is to both clean and sanitize the affected area, as well as to seal it up, which prevents further decay from taking place. Fortunately, the fillings are available in a few different colors and materials. The various alternatives - Gold, Amalgam (silver), Composite (plastic), and Porcelain - accommodate for both your cosmetic preference, as well as any specific needs that a certain filling material can offer. Embrace Dental's dentist in Sparks and Reno will work with you to customize the perfect choice to repair the decay, and free you from tooth pain.
- Our teeth’s natural pearly-white color can be dimmed due to a number of causes, both internal and external. Some of our favorite foods and beverages like coffee, wine, and berries can leave stains on teeth over time. Tobacco products can also contribute to the yellowing of teeth. Internal discoloration can potentially be attributed to the use of certain medications, various illnesses, as well as any damage that may have occurred to the interior of the tooth. Let the Embrace Dental office in Sparks professionally restore your brightest smile in just one visit!
We offer same day crowns
- A crown’s main purpose is to essentially restore a tooth to its natural size, shape and function. A crown is a customized prosthetic piece that is cemented onto the outer surface of the tooth in order to permanently protect a damaged tooth. Crowns have the ability to solve a number of different dental problems that may be causing you oral pain or discomfort. Extensive decay, large cavities, and cracking are some of the many reasons you may be in need of a crown.
- In addition to restoring the functionality of a tooth, crowns can also be used to restore the appearance of discolored or misshapen teeth. As a part of the customization of a crown, Embrace Dental will select the most appropriate material and color shade for your crown. The goal at our dental office in Sparks is to most naturally fit the crown into your smile - most often completely unnoticeable!
- A bridge is a great option to consider if you wish to replace one or more missing teeth. Essentially, a bridge receives its name from its function - closing a gap created by one or missing teeth with false teeth called “pontics.” Aside from gaining back confidence in your smile, a bridge can significantly improve your oral health in the long term. Overtime, a lost tooth can lead to movement or drifting in the surrounding teeth, thus altering your natural bite. This alteration in bite means that more stress will be placed upon your remaining teeth and jaw bone, which can potentially cause serious pain and more extensive damage. In addition, missing teeth can also affect facial structure and shape, sometimes making you appear older than you really are. Learn More about how a bridge can be utilized!
- Full dentures are used in patients' mouths where no natural teeth currently remain. The purpose of dentures is for them to function as a set of real teeth that look natural and feel comfortable for the patient. There are different options available for full dentures such as removable as well as fixed implant dentures. These replacements are completely custom-made so that you feel confident in your ability to smile, speak, and eat certain foods.
- Partial dentures are used for patients who have lost one, or some, teeth. When some natural teeth remain, only partial dentures are required to fill in the missing spaces. Partial dentures are beneficial for keeping natural teeth from shifting around and for maintaining the shape and integrity of the jawbone.
If you're in need of partial or full dentures, make an appointment to meet with our Reno-Sparks dental office so that we can begin the process of creating for you a natural smile.
- With dental implants, you can stop worrying about damaged or broken teeth! At Embrace Dental, our team of specialists and expert dentist in Sparks and Reno will conduct a dental procedure that will allow you to live your day to day activities without worrying about the feel or appearance of your teeth.
- This procedure replaces your tooth root with a metal, screw-like product that will keep your artificial yet natural looking tooth secure and in place.
- Our dental office in Sparks and Reno recommends this procedure when there isn't enough root to make other dental procedures possible such as crowns or bridges.
- Dental veneers are a popular choice for those looking to achieve a particular aesthetic look. While veneers are often used for cosmetic purposes, there are some instances when veneers are used for treating a specific condition. Veneers are custom-made shells that fit over the natural tooth. The porcelain or resin-based shell is sturdy as well as resistant to stains and scratches. To ensure that the veneer holds firmly in its place, some of your natural enamel is removed and a very strong adhesive will attach the covering to your natural tooth.
If you're interested in improving the color or shape of your teeth, contact our Sparks dental office so we can help you create the smile of your dreams!
Emergency Dentist Reno-Sparks NV
Dental emergencies are undoubtedly scary and, often, quite painful. Trust Embrace Dental’s team of professionals to make your emergency a priority. Our emergency dentist in Reno and Sparks NV can assist you in your dental emergency needs. Some common dental emergencies include:
- Severe toothache
- Broken or knocked out teeth
- Broken Jaw
- Broken Braces and/or Wires
Of course, dental emergencies are not limited to the above list but nothing will be a problem for our emergency dentist in Reno and Sparks. If you are experiencing intense and unbearable oral pain, do not wait to have it taken care of. Embrace Dental is committed to ensuring that our valued patients are cared for in any situation. Contact our Reno-Sparks dental office to speak with our emergency dentist.